Dr. K V SARMA
Dr. K.V. Sarma did his MBBS from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, A.P. He has more than 40 years of experience in emergency care. He has done his PGDHHM from IGNOU, Delhi. Founder of the Emergency department of Max Hospital (MHVI & MSSH), Saket, Delhi. Founder of the Emergency Department of Fortis Hospital, Shalimar bagh, Delhi. Faculty member of fellowship in Emergency Medicine Course conducted by George Washington University at Max Healthcare.
- Expert in Critical care medicine
- Expert in handling medical emergencies
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, A.P.
- PGDHHM IGNOU, Delhi
Awards & Accomplishments
- Founder of the Emergency Department of Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi.
- Founder of the Emergency Department of Max Hospital (MHVI & MSSH), Saket, Delhi
- Paper presentation on “Emergency Base Station” – EMCON 2005, CMC Vellore
- Attended many workshops in bio-medical waste management, handling chemical warfare injuries, disaster management, evaluation & management of cardiac patients, etc