Neuro Surgery & Spine
The Department of Neuro Sciences at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital is a combination of path breaking technology, state-of-the-art infrastructure and highly experienced neurosurgeons and neuroclinicians. Our experts provide consultation for the simplest neurological problems to the most complex neurological disorders and diseases. The department of Neurosurgery has a dedicated state-of-the-art operating room with endoscopes and microscopes that augment surgical precision to perform complex neuro and spine surgeries, namely micro surgery for Brain Tumors, Skull Base Surgery, Endoscopy Brain Surgery, Spinal Surgery with Implants and Microscopic Lumbar Discectomy.
Key Medical Procedure/Services
Brain Surgical Services
- •Microneurosurgery for brain tumours- Awake Craniotomy for Gliomas, Supratentorial Tumors, Brain Tumors of Eloquent Cortex, MicroNeurosurgery for Gliomas, Meningiomas and other Supratentorial tumors like Low Grade Glioma, Glioblastoma Multoforme - GBM, Astrocytoma, Oligodendroglioma, Gliomatosis cerebri, Posterior Fossa Tumors & Infratentorial Brain Tumors Brain Stem Gliomas, Acoustic Schwannommas, Cerebello Pontine Angle Tumors, Pilocytic Astrocytoma, Clival Meningioma, Petroclival meningioma, Petrous meningioma, Tentorial meningioma, Foramen magnum Meningioma, Jugular fossa Meningioma.
- •Neurosurgery for Microvascular Decompression (MVD for Trigeminal Neuralgia).
Spine Surgical Services
- •Neurosurgery for Complex Spinal Surgeries for Degenerative spine like Spondylolisthesis, Prolapsed Intervertebral Disc - PIVD, Spinal Instrumentation.
- •Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery (MISS).
- •Microscopic surgery for all Spinal Tumors.
- •Neurosurgery for Spinal AVM & AV Fistula.
- •Microscopic surgery for Arnold Chiari malformation (ACM) & Cranio Vertebral Junction (CVJ) Abnormalities, transoral Odontoidectomy, C1 C2 fixation, occipito- cervical fixation, DCR.
- •Microscopic surgery for Myelocoele, Myelomeningocoele, Lipomeningocoele & Tethered Cord Syndrome.
Endovascular Neurosurgery/Interventional Neuroradiology in Cath Lab
- •Digital Substraction Angiography (Cerebral DSA & Spinal DSA), vasculitis, Moya Moya Disease
- •Coiling of Aneurysm, ICA, ACOM, ACA, MCA, PCOM, PICA, Vertebral artery
- •Carotid Stenting, Flow diverter, Intracranial stenting.
- •Embolisation for Brain Tumors & Embolisation of AVMs
- •Embolisation for carotico-cavernous fistula, dAVF, epistaxis.
- •Mechanical Thrombectomy for Ischemic Stroke.
- •Pediatric brain tumors
- •Brain abscess excision, drainage, management of meningitis, TBM
- •Pediatric spine surgery including deformity correction, Tethered Cord Sydrome, Meningomyelocele, lipomeningomyelocele,
- •spinal tumors Craniosynostosis, Hydrocephalous, Shunt surgery, Endoscopic third ventriculostomy.
Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery
- •Endoscopic/ Microscopic TNTS for Pituitary Adenomas
- •Endoscopic repair of CSF Rhinorrhea repair
- •Endoscopic Spine Surgery.
What Our Patients Say
All staff behaviour is very nice and good. thanks for support.