Dr. Hasan Syed Mustafa
Dr. Hasan S. Mustafa did his basic Paediatric training at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, A.M.U. , Aligarh, UP. He did his Diploma in Child Health as a prelude to appear in examination for admission to MD. He was ranked 2nd in DCH.examination. He appeared in All India competition for admission to MD and successfully got the admission. He passed M.D.( Paed.) in 1st attempt from J.N. Medical College, A.M.U., Aligarh. After that, he went to Iran and joined MOH hospital as Specialist Paediatrician at Boroudjerd, Iran. He later went to work in Dubai MOH as a Paediatric Specialist. After working there for a few years he went to Milton Keynes Hospital, London and successfully passed the Membership exam. of Royal College Of Physicians ( Paed.) London, UK.
Previous Experience He has worked as Consultant Paediatrician Ruwais Hospital Adnoc., Abu Dhabi, UAE. as a member of Allied Medical Company UK. He later Joined as Senior Consultant (Consultant A) at Sheikh Khalifa Hospital, Ajman, MOH., UAE. He later resigned his job to join his parents in India in year 2008. He joined Bensups hospital Dwarka as a consultant and soon became HOD ( paed) at Bensups Hospital. He has been associated with Aakash Healthcare since 2015.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- 1980 M.B.B.S. Aligarh University
- 1983 D.C.H. Aligarh University
- 1985 M.D.(paed.) Aligarh University
Awards & Accomplishments
- As a Medical Professional, He has written 5 papers which have been published in National and International Journals.
- He presented a paper in Asian Regional Congress at Kualalumpur in Malaysia in 1985.
- He has successfully done a certificate course of Advanced Paediatric Life Support conducted by American Heart Association
- He has attended several workshops / Training Programmes / Conferences & Seminars nationally and internationally.
- He took an active part in CME lectures in UAE. and at Bensups Hospital, Dwarka.
- Stood 2nd in merit in PMT at Aligarh University.
- Received two Merit Scholarships during MBBS course for holding positions in order of merit.
- Stood 2nd in merit in DCH. Examination.