Dr. Navneet Singh Gill
Dr. Navneet did his MBBS from MGM Medical College, Kishanganj in 2003 and completed DNB Family medicine training from Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, Delhi in 2009. Dr. Navneet has 15 years of experience as a Family Physician. As a healthcare professional, Dr. Gill is committed to health and well-being of patients and society through ethical practice and accountability to the profession.
Diabetes – Metabolic syndrome, Hypertension – Preventive Health care, Life Style Diseases, Comprehensive family medicine care.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS, DNB, CCEBDM (Diabetes)
Awards & Accomplishments
- Awarded Certification in diabetes from Johns Hopkins University Baltimore, USA.
- Alchemy award during tenure at HCL Health Care.
- Founder and executive member of Association of Family Physicians of India (AFPI).
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Life Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
- Member of WONCA (World Organization of Family Doctor).