Dr. Prabhat Ranjan Sinha
With an objective to excel in the field of Medicine, Dr. Prabhat’s life mantra is akin to the ‘Mission’ of Aakash Healthcare i.e. to achieve the highest patient satisfaction index by delivering patient centric, best healthcare services to all the patients who approach him. Commitment and proficiency in profession makes him different from other doctors. With long cherished aspiration and fervour to help the ailing and sick, he completed MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal in 2005 and completed DNB in Medicine from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi in 2012.
- Management of Diabetes Mellitus and its kidney related, nerve related, and all complications
- Hypertension, Heart failure, Coronary Artery Disease
- All types of pulmonary disorders (COPD, ASTHMA, Allergy, Pneumonia, etc)
- All infectious disorders especially Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Malaria, Dengue fever etc.
- Joint and muscle aches, polyarthralgias, Rheumatoid arthritis and all related connective
- tissue disorders
- Hepatitis, alcohol related and other liver disorders
- Headache, seizure disorder and other neurological disorders
- Heart failure, Angina and other cardiological disorders
- Routine Procedure in OPD: Bone marrow aspiration and Biopsy, lumbar punctur and Monometry, Pleurocentesis and
- abdominal paracentesis.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- M.B.B.S: K.M.C Manipal
- DNB-Medicine: Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi
Awards & Accomplishments
- IMA Janakpuri, MNAMS
- NEWS / PRESS & MEDIA COVERAGE (IF ANY)
- IMA: Janakpuri, New Delhi & DMA