Dr. Raaghav Rai Verma
Dr. Raaghav Rai Verma did his graduation from VMMC and Safdurjung Hospital, Delhi and did his post graduation (MS) in orthopaedics from ESI-PGIMSR Hospital, New Delhi, where he undertook rigorous structured training under renowned Orthopedicians and academicians. After that, he worked as Senior Registrar in the prestigious Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, honing his skills in complex trauma management, joint replacement and preservation and arthroscopy. During the same period, he passed DNB orthopaedics examination and completed basic and advanced trauma courses organised by AO foundation. He became Member of the prestigious Royal College of Surgeons of England, before joining Aakash Healthcare as Associate Consultant, Orthopaedics.
Dr Raaghav specialises in management of complex and neglected trauma, deformity correction, joint replacement and arthroscopy surgeries.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS (2006 - 2012) - Vardhmaan Mahavir Medical College and Safdurjung Hospital (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University), New Delhi.
- MS Orthopaedics (2012 - 2015) – ESI PGIMSR Hospital, Basaidarpur, (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University), New Delhi.
- Senior registrar with teaching experience (2015 - 2018) at the prestigious Ram Manohar Lohia (Wellington) Hospital, New Delhi
- DNB Orthopaedics (2017)
- MRCS (England, 2019)
Awards & Accomplishments
He has attended several workshop and courses like AO TRAUMA basic and advanced course, ATLS certification course, cadaveric knee and shoulder courses, etc. He has also several articles published in both National and International peer reviewed journals.
- Delhi Medical Council (DMC/R/07979)
- Delhi Orthopedic association
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Indian orthopaedic association
- Indian Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty