Dr. Raja Vikram Saikia
Dr. Raja Vikram Saikia is a renowned General and Minimal Access Surgeon in Dwarka with an experience of 18 years. He completed his MBBS in 1999 and MS (Surgery) in 2004 from Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh University and residency from AIIMS, Safdarjung Hospital and Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Hospital. He is highly proficient in all General Surgical and Laparoscopic/ Minimal Access Procedures. Also, Dr. Raja Vikram is a member of Delhi Medical Council, Delhi Medical Association (DMA) and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Laparoscopic minimal access procedures of hepato - biliary system, intestines, Hernia Surgery, Trauma surgery, thyroid, parotid, limbs and breast.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS from AMC, Dibrugarh, 1999
- MS (Surgery) from AMC, Dibrugarh, 2004
Awards & Accomplishments
- Member of Delhi Medical Council
- Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)