Dr. Subhash M. Betharia
Dr. Subhash M. Betharia is a well-known figure in the field of Oculoplasty and Orbital surgeries. He has more than 35 years of surgical experience and has served as a professor and head of Oculoplasty services at AIIMS. He has over 110 international publications and several innovative surgical techniques to his credit. Dr. Betharia has already performed a few extremely challenging orbitotomies cases at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital.
Oculoplasty Lacrimal Surgery Ptosis Surgery Orbital Tumor Removal with Orbital Reconstruction Surgeries for contracted socket and Lid Retraction
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS, MD, MNAMS
- MD from AIIMS
- Fellow of Oculoplasty and Orbital Surgery from Moor Fields Eye Hospital, London
Awards & Accomplishments
- National Lifetime Achievement
- Award in the field of Oculoplasty and Orbital Surgery Award of distinction by Delhi Ophthalmic Society
- Dr C S Reshmi Award
- Dr Parashar H Sinha Gold Medal
- ET Selvum Oration Award by RIO Chennai
- Dr RHP Sinha Memorial Oration and Gold Medal
- Member National academy of medical sciences
- Fellow Oculoplasty and orbital surgery Moorfields eye hospital London
- UK Member Board of Directors International oculoplasty society New York USA.
- Accredited by President Royal college of Ophthalmology London UK.