Ms. Varsha Parewa
Ms. Varsha Parewa is an Audiologist and Speech Therapist. She has received her degree from Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech And Hearing Disabilities (Nrc). Ms. Parewa has worked at other hospitals like Lady Hardinge, GB Pant Hospital, Shroff Hospital, Gurugovind Singh Hospital, Ananth centre of Learning and Development.
Ms. Varsha Parewa is expert in rehabilitation of Neuro-speech disorders, voice disorders. She has been treating problems of all age groups suffering from hearing and speech-language disorders.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- Hands on Workshop/Presentation/CME Attended
- Research Paper Publication in Asia Pacific Journal of Research 2016.
- Paper presentation in INDIAN SPEECH AND HEARING ASSOCIATION 2015.
- Attended National Conference on Harnessing Technology for the Empowerment of Persons with Hearing Impairment 2013.
- Attended International workshop on Nerve Muscle Disorders at Maulana Azad Medical College, 2017.
- Attended conference on Intellectual Disability: CHALLENGES AND BARRIERS, March 2017.
- Attended 48 th National Convention of Indian Speech and Hearing Association held at Mumbai, February 2016.
- Participated in mind Development workshop held at AYJNISHD, NRC, 2016.
- Attended Conference on Techshare India 2014 – Innovative Adapt Evolve an accessibility and assistive technology coference and exhibition 2014 at India Habitat Centre.
- Participated as faculty in stakeholders meeting on inclusion of children with hearing impairment in mainstream on Dec, 2015 at Maulana Azad Medical College.
- Attended National Coference on skill Development: A Dynamic approach towards inclusive society for person with disability at Amity University on Nov, 2015.
- Attended workshop of AMPLIFON INDIA, on current topics in Audiology Patient Care Conducted at AYJNISHD, NRC, Noida, April 2016.
- Attended workshop of SOUND4 ALL – Basics of Hearing and Audiometry Devices, Dec, 2016.