Dr. Abhishek Maru
Dr. Abhishek Maru is a Senior Consultant in the department of General and Minimal Invasive Surgery at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
He has keen interest in Laparoscopic procedures including Bariatric Surgeries, Colorectal surgeries, Hepatobiliary and Hernia surgeries. Dr. Abhishek has been treating patients suffering from Morbid Obesity, Gall stones, Appendicitis, Hernias, Haemorrhoids through latest minimally invasive techniques.
Dr. Abhishek Maru has done his MBBS and Masters in Surgery from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi. After completing his Senior Residency from Maulana Azad Medical College, Lok Nayak Hospital and G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi, he worked in institutes of repute like Artemis Hospital Gurgaon, Max Healthcare, Rockland Hospital and Bhagat Chandra Hospital.
Dr Abhishek Maru has been practising surgery for more than 17 years and has considerable expertise in the field of Minimally invasive and General surgery like Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic Appendectomy, Laparoscopic Inguinal and ventral Hernias, Bariatric and colorectal surgeries, Haemorrhoids (stapler as well as laser), Fistulas, breast and thyroid surgeries
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS –Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi
- MS General Surgery – Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi
- FIAGES (Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons)
Awards & Accomplishments
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Delhi Medical Association (DMA)