Dr. Arun Kumar Giri
Dr Arun Kumar Giri is an eminent Surgical Oncologist in Delhi-NCR, currently working as Director, department of surgical oncology at Aakash Healthcare super speciality Hospital, Dwarka, New Delhi. He is an alumni of the prestigious Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS) at Banaras Hindu University. He has rich experience of over 19 years to his credit in reputed Institutions apart from overseas training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre New York, Medstar Washington Medical Centre, Japanese Foundation for Cancer research, Tokyo, Japan & University Hospital, North Tees, UK.
Head & Neck, Gastro-Intestinal, Peritoneal Surface Malignancies, HIPEC, Thoracic, VATS & Minimally Invasive Surgeries.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University
- MS(Surgery) Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University
- DNB(Surgical Oncology) National Board of examinations, Delhi
Awards & Accomplishments
- Dr Giri is a member of many organizations including association of surgeons of India, Indian Association of surgical oncology, and Society of surgical oncology, USA and has several publications in international and national journals.
- He has also conducted live surgical workshops at various places
- He was awarded University Gold Medal for best surgical resident
- Distinction in biochemistry