Dr. Gaurav Seth
Dr. Seth has completed his MBBS, MD, and DM from prestigious Medical colleges of India. He has an extensive experience in managing rheumatic disorders and has been a part of 1st Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation team in India for the treatment of Systemic Sclerosis done at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. He has presented various scientific papers at National and International forums.
- Expert in managing Rheumatic disorders including Rheumatoid arthritis, Systemic lupus erythematosus, Spondyloarthropathy, crystal arthropathy, vasculitis, Sjogren Syndrome, myositis, psoriatic arthritis, autoinflammatory disorders, organ specific autoimmune disorders, primary immunodeficiency disorders & allergy
- Clinical Research
- Data management & analysis using SPSS
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- MD (Internal Medicine)- Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- DM Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (Institute of National Importance), Pondicherry
- EULAR online course on Rheumatological diseases, Europe
Awards & Accomplishments
- Seth G, Chengappa KG, Misra DP, Babu R, Belani P, Shanoj KC, Kumar G, Negi VS. Lupus Retinopathy: A marker of active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Rheumatology International. 2018;38(8):1495-1501.
- Chengappa KG, Seth G et al Clinical correlates of HLA‐B*27 and its subtypes in enthesitis‐related arthritis variant of juvenile idiopathic arthritis in south Indian Tamil patients.
- Seth G, Rohatgi A, Kumar G. Functional gastrointestinal disorders: Clinical profile in a tertiary care center in Delhi. Indian J Med Spec. 2016 Jan;7(1):14–8.
- Seth G, Rohatgi A, Kumar G. Henoch-Schonlein Purpura: An unusual presentation of Disseminated Tuberculosis. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical research. 2015;4(4):476-81.
- Kumar G, Seth G, Goel MK. Travelers health: An emerging issue. Indian J Med Spec. 2015 Jan;6(1):20–5.
- Indian Rheumatology Association
- Delhi Rheumatology Association
- Association of Physicians of India