Dr. Inder Kasturia
Dr Inder Kasturia has done his MBBS from Government Medical College, Jabalpur, M.P. He has done his residency in department of ENT, from Government Medical College, Jabalpur, M.P. He has worked as senior medical officer in SAE, India Ltd. Jabalpur. He has worked as a resident in the department of oncology, in Batra hospital, New Delhi. He has worked as CMO, in Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, New Delhi. He has worked as CMO in Balaji Action Hospital, New Delhi. He had set up his own private clinic in Dwarka, New Delhi. He is associated with Aakash Healthcare since February, 2015. He believes in the value of building sound relationships based on trust and good communication with the patients. He has special interest to work for the society, conducting medical camps for early diagnosis of disease and preventing complications
Diabetes Mellitus, Infection Diseases, Chronic Illness & prevention of complications, increasing life expectancy by early diagnosis, regular screening & controlling long term complications of disease by lifestyle management and safer treatment options. Special interest in preventive Health & geriatric care (Old age care).
Key Specializations and Expertise
- M.B.B.S. - Government Medical College, Jabalpur, M.P.
- Certificate Course in Diabetes - M.Vishvanathan Diabetes Research Centre, Chennai
- Certificate course in diabetes, M.B.B.S, MVDRC Certificate course in Diabetes (Chennai).
- Attended more than 500 in India and aboard.
Awards & Accomplishments
FELLOWSHIP & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Ex-President of Indian Medical Association, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Attended more than 100 National & International continued medical education program
- Co- Chairman & Trustee, Dwarka Physician Forum
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- Attended more than 500 community outreach camps in Dwarka & around. He believes in the value of building sound relationships, based on trust & good communication with the patients.
- Co-founder of Dwarka Physician forum.
Ex-President of Indian Association, Dwarka, New Delhi.