Dr. Inder Kasturia
Dr Inder Kasturia has done his MBBS from Government Medical College, Jabalpur, M.P. He has done his residency in department of ENT, from Government Medical College, Jabalpur, M.P. He has worked as senior medical officer in SAE, India Ltd. Jabalpur. He has worked as a resident in the department of oncology, in Batra hospital, Panipat, New Delhi. He has worked as chief RMO in Panipat refinery hospital, IOCL. He has worked as CMO, in Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, New Delhi. He has worked as CMO in Balaji Action Hospital, New Delhi. He had set up his own private clinic in Dwarka, New Delhi. He is associated with Aakash Healthcare since February, 2015. He believes in the value of building sound relationships based on trust and good communication with the patients.
Diabetes Mellitus, Infection Diseases, Chronic Illness & prevention of complications, increasing life expectancy by early diagnosis, regular screening & controlling long term complications of disease by lifestyle management and safer treatment options. Special interest in preventive Health & geriatric care (Old age care) Junior Medical Officer – Deptt. Of ENT -Medical College Jabalpur, Senior Medical Officer – SAE (I) Ltd., Jabalpur, Resident Doctor - Batra Hospital, New Delhi, Chief Resident Medical Officer – Panipat Refinery Hospital, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Senior CMO – Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, New Delhi CMO – Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi Private Practice in Own Clinic - Sector – 12, Dwarka. Working with Aakash Healthcare as Consultant Physician & Wellness Expert in the Dept. of Family Medicine since February 2015.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- M.B.B.S. - Government Medical College, Jabalpur, M.P.
- Certificate Course in Diabetes - M.Vishvanathan Diabetes Research Centre, Chennai
Awards & Accomplishments
FELLOWSHIP & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Ex-President of Indian Medical Association, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Attended more than 100 National & International continued medical education program
- Co- Chairman & Trustee, Dwarka Physician Forum
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- Attended more than 500 community outreach camps in Dwarka & around. He believes in the value of building sound relationships, based on trust & good communication with the patients.