Dr. Malvika Srivastava
I have a professional career spanning more than ten years in the field of Microbiology and Infection Control. A medical doctor with post graduate degree in Medical Microbiology with upgraded knowledge in Basic Medical Sciences and its Applied Clinical, Therapeutic and Diagnostic aspects.
- Certified CAP and NABL internal auditor with strong analytical ,problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Certified for Laboratory Quality Management System by Centre for Communicable Diseases, Atlanta, USA
- Awarded Fellowship at International Medical Sciences Academy (IMSA)
- Research work recognized and applauded at CIDSCON 2017, ECCMID 2019
REPORTING OF MULTI DRUG RESISTANT ORGANISMS, QUALITY PRACTICES IN LABORATORY, MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS, IMMUNOLOGY, INFECTION CONTROL
Key Specializations and Expertise
- M.D. MICROBIOLOGY, M.B.B.S.
- FELLOW AT INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL SCIENCES ACADEMY
Awards & Accomplishments
Antimicrobial Stewardship program in International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Research : April 2020 VOL 18 Issue:1
* A standardized framework for quantitative analytical method verification to ensure high quality reporting of patients' samples in a medium sized laboratory of a tertiary care hospital. International journal of medical laboratory research ; April 2020