Dr. Mridul Malhotra
Dr. Mridul Malhotra is a dynamic Medical Oncologist working as Consultant Medical Oncology at Aakash Healthcare Super Specialty Hospital, Dwarka, New Delhi. He is trained in Medical Oncology from Asia’s biggest Cancer Institute Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. His Compassionate behavior, patient-centric approach and vast experience of treating solid and Hematological Cancer has brought relief to numerous people. He has worked with hospitals of repute namely – Safdarjung Hospital, Dr. RML Hospital and AIIMS.
- Chemotherapy for all solid and Hematological Malignancies
- Targeted Therapy
- Biological Therapy
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Safdarjung Hospital.
- MD (Med) PGIMER & Dr. RML Hospital.
- DM (Med Onco) Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Specialist (Med Onco) Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Dr. Malhotra is a member of numerous National and International Oncology Organizations like: European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) and Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology (ISMPO).
- He has been speaker in various National & International confrences & has numerous publications to his merit.