Ms. Varsha Parewa
Ms. Varsha Parewa is an Audiologist and Speech Therapist. She has received her degree from Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech And Hearing Disabilities (Nrc). Ms. Parewa has worked at other hospitals like Lady Hardinge, GB Pant Hospital, Shroff Hospital, Gurugovind Singh Hospital, Ananth centre of Learning and Development.
Ms. Varsha Parewa is expert in rehabilitation of Neuro-speech disorders, voice disorders. She has been treating problems of all age groups suffering from hearing and speech-language disorders.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- Hands on Workshop/Presentation/CME Attended
- Research Paper Publication in Asia Pacific Journal of Research
- Paper presentation in INDIAN SPEECH AND HEARING ASSOCIATION
- Attended National Conference on Harnessing Technology for the Empowerment of Persons with Hearing Impairment
- Attended International workshop on Nerve Muscle Disorders at Maulana Azad Medical College
- Attended conference on Intellectual Disability: CHALLENGES AND BARRIERS
- Attended 48th National Convention of Indian Speech and Hearing Association held at Mumbai
- Participated in mind Development workshop held at AYJNISHD, NRC
- Attended Conference on Techshare India 2014 – Innovative Adapt Evolve an accessibility and assistive technology conference and exhibition at India Habitat Centre.
- Participated as faculty in stakeholders meeting on inclusion of children with hearing impairment in mainstream at Maulana Azad Medical College.
- Attended National Conference on skill Development: A Dynamic approach towards inclusive society for person with disability at Amity University
- Attended workshop of AMPLIFON INDIA, on current topics in Audiology Patient Care Conducted at AYJNISHD, NRC, Noida
- Attended workshop of SOUND4 ALL – Basics of Hearing and Audiometry Devices