Dr. Sarika did her MBBS from Pt. J L N M Medical College, Raipur (C.G.), after that she served as a Medical Officer in Haryana Civil Medical Services. She did her post graduation in ENT as DNB trainee from prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. She worked as registrar in the department of ENT at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi for 3 years, she also worked as a Visiting Consultant in Rockland Hospital Dwarka and Artemis Hospital Dwarka.
Otology, Endoscopic sinus surgery and Microlaryngeal surgery.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- 2005 M.B.B.S. Pt RSS University, Raipur
- 2013 DNB ENT National Board of Examinations
- Lifetime member of Delhi AOI
- Lifetime member of IMA Dwarka
Awards & Accomplishments
- Attended several workshops/Training Programmes/Conferences & Seminars, recently being 5th National Conference on Sleep Apnoea (IASSACON) held on 31st March- 2nd April 2017
- Completed certification course in allergic rhinitis, rhinitis and rhinosinusitis in 2009 from American School for CME
- Presented paper in national conference Laryngology Summit 2014 and was awarded as second best paper
- Gold Medal in Anatomy in First Professional Examination.
- Certificate of Merit in Physiology and biochemistry in first Professional Examination
- Certificate of Merit in ENT
- Second Best paper presentation in Laryngology Summit 2014 PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS Lifetime member of Delhi AOI Lifetime member of IMA Dwarka