Aakash MomMe is a specially curated program for the to-be and new moms, a unique concept, and the first of its kind in Dwarka . This program comprises full-fledged support plans for women before and during pregnancy, baby’s birth, and post-natal care. The entire program cycle is supported by doctors, nurses, educators, physiotherapists, psychologists, yoga trainers, and other speciality doctors when needed, providing holistic service from aspiring momme to new momme. This program is designed for not only the mothers but also for the to-be and new fathers. It provides information on pregnancy, labour, breastfeeding, baby care, and all required knowledge for the new parents. This program literally hand holds the parents through their entire journey, right from when the couple decides to have a baby till that baby’s birth.
Antenatal Program- this program includes everything about pregnancy, signs, and symptoms of labour, the role of partner, active birthing positions, and the requirement of interventions.
Lactation Program- This program includes knowledge sharing on the benefits of breastfeeding, the perfect positioning of lactation, and overcoming the challenges that parents and babies may face during this period.
Pre and Postnatal Program- Prenatal wellbeing is very important for healthy childbirth. This program prepares the parents for labour and birth. This program includes yoga sessions, educational programs for parents and weight management, psychological help for post-pregnancy.
Child Birth Program – Regular screening of the foetal, growth of the baby, management of high-risk pregnancy are included in various packages along with many more benefits for the mother and the child.
Ectopic pregnancy – This happens when a fertilized egg gets implanted and starts growing outside the main cavity of the uterus. This type of pregnancy most often occurs in a fallopian tube and is also called a tubal pregnancy. Sometimes, ectopic pregnancy can occur in other areas of the body, such as the ovary, abdominal cavity, or the lower part of the uterus (cervix). Since the fertilized egg cannot survive outside the uterus, this pregnancy can't proceed normally. This can cause life-threatening problems if remains untreated.
The care we provide through the unique programme- Aakash MomMe
- Antenatal/Prenatal Care
- Pre-conception counselling for the couple
- Monitoring of fetal
- Screening for a genetic disorder
- Prenatal yoga classes
- painless delivery/ Labor analgesia
- Advanced delivery facilities
- State of art labor delivery suits
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Ectopic pregnancies management
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Women's health and wellbeing
- Procedures for contraception and family planning
- Primary and secondary infertility management
- Vaccination and adolescent health
- Menstrual irregularities
- Surgical procedures such as hysterectomy, abdominal/vaginal/laparoscopic Laparoscopic surgeries for fertility enhancement, fibroid removal, oophorectomy, and ovarian cystectomy
- Diagnostic and surgical hysteroscopies
- Incontinence of the urinary
- Menopausal symptoms
- Gynaecological Cancer Prevention
- Transport services for newborns
- Advanced immunisation services for people of all ages
- Diagnosis and treatment of metabolic disorders
- Yoga session: - Experts teach different yoga postures depending on the month of pregnancy. This aids in the maintenance of flexibility in your growing body, the prevention of excessive weight gain, and the treatment of pains and aches. Through our healing sessions, we use mantras and meditation to relax your body and soul.
- Breathing Time: - Learn to control and calm your mind as you go through your pregnancy, beginning with pranayama and progressing to other beautiful breathing exercises.
- Classes on Childbirth Education: - These are a couple of classes that will teach you about labour, birthing, and dealing with challenges during childbirth. These sessions are intended to boost pregnant women's self-esteem and confidence in their ability to give birth.
- Post Natal Care- We offer fitness consultations to mothers in order to help them maintain good health after pregnancy. Our expert team takes care of it by teaching you the proper exercises and getting you back in shape. We also have a programme for moms and babies to work out together in our Mommy 'n' Me Yoga.
Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital is one of the best in providing the pre and post natal care in Dwarka, Delhi. It has one of the best paediatricians, obstetricians, gynaecologists, and the comprehensive team, state-of-the-art-labor delivery suits, birthing plans & packages, to support the mother, baby, and also the father in the entire journey. Aakash MomMe has been handcrafted with Trust, Care, Compassion, and Celebration to provide the holistic experience of childbirth.
Best Maternity Hospital in Delhi
We are here to support strong women to become stronger and happier. We are committed to cater to every aspect of a woman health from adolescence to menopause. Our expert team of gynaecologists and obstetricians assure you the best service you need. We are a unique facility that offers comprehensive diagnosis and management of the entire scope of wellness and diseases involving female reproductive organs that includes conservative management, open and minimal access surgeries under one roof.
Pregnancy, although a joyous and empowering feeling, calls for a great deal of changes within your body. This special and challenging time in a woman's life requires more than just the very best medical support. We partner with you from pre-conception to post-birth with thoughtfully crafted care plans and absolute discretion. Our coordinated care team of obstetricians, anaesthetists, birth educator, nutritionists and support staff have the expertise and experience to support you through all the stages of pregnancy and delivery.
We believe that the solutions we provide with our compassionate care inculcate magic and memories into pregnancy and parenthood. Our world-class maternity experiences give the best start to just-born babies and parents, making your journey together even more meaningful.