To showcase our antenatal and post natal holistic care program that aims to help couples have a positive birthing and post child birth experiences we launched MomMe which is based on:
Our antenatal and post natal holistic care program that aims to help couples have a positive birthing and post-childbirth experience.
Pregnancy brings in lots of joy but also physical & mental stress that needs to be handled with care. As a compassionate partner our team of clinical and non-clinical experts offer extended support during pregnancy, during labour and in post delivery care.
We celebrate pregnancy and birth of a new baby with the same enthusiasm of any family member.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology Team
Dr. Shilpa Ghosh
Director - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dilploma in Advanced
Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery (US),
Robotic Surgery Training (US)
FOGSI training in Laparoscopy
Dr. Sumana Banerjee
Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
DNB Obstetrics & Gynecology -
Training in Purohit Vaginal Hysterectomy, Orissa
Laparoscopic Training from Johnson
Training in Cadaveric Gynae-Oncology AIIMS, New Delhi
Dr. Beena Chaudhary
Associate Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MBBS , MS – Obstetrics & Gynecology
Diploma in IVF & Reproductive medicine from UKSH- Germany
Dr. Madhulika Sinha
Senior Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
M.B.B.S & MD (OBS & GYNAE) Institute of Medical Sciences, B.H.U USG Training
Dr. Taruna Dua
Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
M.B.B.S , D.N.B.
FOGSI recognised IVF Fellowship
Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
Dr. Richa Gupta
Attending Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MBBS, Post Graduation in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology Services
We are a unique facility that offers comprehensive diagnosis and management of the entire scope of diseases involving female reproductive organs. We passionately facilitate all stages of women' s life span- birth, adolescent, motherhood, menopause and beyond.
- •Pre conception counseling
- •Antenatal care
- •Antenatal classes
- •Fetal monitoring
- •Screening for genetic malformations
- •Prenatal yoga
- •Labor analgesia/ painless delivery
- •Advanced delivery facilities and fetal monitoring
- •State of art labor delivery suits for accompanying partner/ family
- •Management of high risk pregnancies
- •Ectopic pregnancies
- •Recurrent pregnancy loss
- •Woman wellness
- •Contraception and family planning procedures
- •Management of primary and secondary infertility
- •Adolescent health and vaccination
- •Menstrual disorders
- •Surgical procedures like- hysterectomy- abdominal/ vaginal/ laparoscopic
- •Laparoscopic surgeries for fertility enhancement, fibroid, oophorectomy, ovarian cyctectomy
- •Hysteroscopies - diagnostic & operative
- •Urinary incontinence
- •Menopausal disorders
- •Prevention of Gynae Cancers
- •Gynae Oncology
Neonatology & Pediatric Team of Experts
Dr. S. Mustafa Hasan
Senior Consultant & HOD - Pediatrics
MBBS, MD, MRCP, DCH
Dr. Meena J
Senior Consultant - Pediatrics
Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist
MBBS, MD (Pediarics), DAA (AAAAI)
Dr. Sameer Punia
Consultant - Pediatrics
MBBS, MD (Pediatric), FPEM, IDPCCM, FIAP
Fellowship in Pediatrics Emergency Medicine,
Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care
Dr. Gaurav Jain
Senior Consultant - Neonatology
MBBS, DCH, Fellowship in Neonatology (NNF)
Dr. P Srinivas Rao
Senior Consultant - Pediatric Surgery
MBBS, MS, DNB (Pediatric Surgery)
Dr. Neha Bhandari
Consultant - Pediatric Nephrology
MBBS, DNB (Pediatrics)
Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship, (Delhi)
IPNA Fellowship (Singapore)
Paediatrics & Neonatology Services
State of the art 20 bedded level-3 NICU for the newborns in Delhi NCR, managed by a team of dedicated and experienced full time neonatologist, and trained nursing staff. Equipped with latest technology and infrastructure, particularly designed and created for extremely low birth weight and premature babies.
- •Direct supervision of a full time senior consultant
- •Neonatologist / Pediatricians specially trained in the care of newborns
- •Clear communication with parents with complete transparency and accountability
- •Daily counselling session with parents
- •24x7 access to newborns for mothers
- •Antenatal clinic for parents to deal with fetal abnormalities detected on USG
- •High risk follow-up
- •Neonatal transport
- •Advanced vaccination services for all age groups
- •Screening and management of metabolic disorders
Our antenatal and postnatal holistic care program that aims to help couples have a positive birthing and post-childbirth experience. Being pregnant is a wonderful feeling. It also brings a lot of questions about the changes in your body, handling emotions, preparing for labour, among others. We have introduced exclusive sessions for pregnant and delivered moms.
Different yoga postures, depending on the month of pregnancy, are taught by the experts. This helps you maintain flexibility in your growing body, curbs excessive weight gain, and take care of your pains and aches. With mantras and meditation we relax your body and soul through our healing sessions.
Starting with pranayama, moving to other beautiful breathing exercise, learn to control and calm the mind as you go through your pregnancy.
Childbirth Education Classes
These are couple classes which will give you insight about labour, birthing, coping up with the challenges during childbirth. These sessions are designed to increase pregnant women's confidence in her ability to give birth.
- •Gain Understanding About
- •Coping with Natural changes happening in the body
- •What to expect during labor
- •Different positions adopted during labor
- •Different pain relief methods
- •Medical interventions
- •A relationship between the couple and need for constant support for the mother
- •Post Natal Care
We provide fitness consultation for the mother to maintain a good health post pregnancy. Our team of experts takes care of it by making you learn right set of exercises and getting back to shape. We run a program for mumma's and babies as well, working out together in our Mommy 'n' Me Yoga.
We support new moms, equipping them with the knowledge to be confident and relaxed during their wonderful journey of breastfeeding. Right from learning various positioning techniques for your new born to supporting your toddler into feeding, we give sessions on new born handling. Make us your guide in this wonderful journey of parenting - we will never disappoint you.
Counselling & Baby Care Session
Initial days of parenthood would be very overwhelming for you. The never-ending cycle of feeding, changing diapers, crying sounds etc., needs counselling sessions on new born handling.
- •Early pregnancy class
- •Antenatal yoga
- •Lamaze childbirth education
- •Meditation and relaxation techniques
- •Exercises during gestation diabetes and pregnancy fibroids
- •Birthing ball exercises & ergonomics
- •Obstetrics physiotherapy, exercises for back pain, neck pain, pelvic floor, cramps, wrist pain (Carpal tunnel syndrome), varicose veins etc.
- •Antenatal breast examination and remedies
- •Active labor positions
- •Breath work
- •Birthing ball techniques
- •Postnatal physiotherapy
- •Stress management/ postpartum blues
- •Postnatal yoga
- •Mommy n me yoga/ fitness
- •Postnatal rehab for – diastasis recti, pelvic floor, symphesis pubic dysfunction, sacroiliitis, abdominal rehab
- •Lactation counselling
- •Handling a newborn, baby care techniques
- •Bonding and soothing techniques
- •Baby bathing & baby massage techniques
- •Exercises to prevent osteoporosis
- •PCOS exercises
- •Rehab for incontinence
- •Exercises for uterine prolapse, post mastectomy and post hysterectomy
Mother and Child
- •24 x 7 Ambulance Services
- •24 x 7 Blood Bank
- •Cosmetic Services
- •Genetic Counselling
A beautiful atmosphere created inside the hospital environment, MomMe is complimented by excellent medical facilities in order to comprehensively take care of your needs, with a variety of services.
We also equip you with knowledge, provide you with fitness and yoga solutions as well as treatments to relax, rejuvenate and revive you so you have tons of positive, happy energy to shower your child.
A beautiful atmosphere created inside a hospital environment, MomMe is complimented by excellent medical facilities in order to comprehensively take care of your needs with a variety of services.
We also equip you with the knowledge, provide you with fitness and yoga solutions as well as treatments to relax, rejuvenate and revive you so you have tons of positive, happy energy to shower your child.
The Rooms: NICU & PICU
Our advanced Neonatal Intensive Care & Paediatric Intensive Care, provide specialist care for Premature & Critically Ill Children.
Suite Room: Making the journey of motherhood magical
Deluxe Room: Looking back at beautiful memories
Birthing Room: Making every moment special