Dr. Aashish Choudhary
Dr. Aashish Chaudhry is amongst the best orthopaedic surgeon in dwarka and is the head of Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. Aakash Healthcare is known for their best knee replacement doctor and best hip replacement in Delhi. He has keen interest in Knee Replacement Surgery, and employs minimally invasive surgical techniques in joint replacement, which helps in faster recovery. Dr. Aashish is one of the Best Orthopaedic Doctors in Delhi who treats patients suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other degenerative diseases of the knee.
Being a knee replacement surgeon in Delhi, he is an expert in using robotics for knee replacement surgery; partial knee replacement is another area of his expertise that has helped in transforming lives of many patients who did not require total knee replacement.
Dr. Aashish trained from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, Post Graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi and Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow, UK (MRCS).
Dr. Aashish Chaudhry has been practicing Orthopaedics for more than 15 years and has considerable expertise in the fields of Robotic TKR (Total Knee Replacement), Partial Knee Replacement and THR (Total Hip Replacement).
Key Specializations and Expertise
- M.B.B.S., MAMC, New Delhi
- M.S. Orthopaedics, LHMC, New Delhi
- MRCS Glasgow, UK
- Dip. SICOT, Gothenburg, Sweden
- AMPH (Healthcare Management), Indian school of business (ISB) MOHALI
Awards & Accomplishments
- As a Medical professional, Dr. Aashish has written numerous peer reviewed papers and textbooks
- He has attended several workshops/Training Programmes/ Conferences & Seminars nationally and internationally; AADO OLC Stryker Advanced Trauma Cadaveric (Upper Limb Injury) Workshop at Orthopaedic Learning Centers of The Chinese University of Hong Kong, etc
- Gold Medal in Physiology and Forensic Medicine by Delhi University for Highest Marks in these subjects
- Distinction in Physiology