Dr. Ankit Tuteja
Dr. Ankit Tuteja is a disciplined and a confident physician. After graduating from Kurukshetra University, he did post-graduation from Bharati Vidyapeeth University. He manages patients in OPD, inpatient and ICU setup. Dr Tuteja has also completed his Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes from Royal College Of Physicians (UK). He is dedicated to exemplary patient outcomes with strong focus on addressing patient concerns with a goal to provide best medical care to his patients. He has worked with institutions of repute namely BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Venkateshwar Hospital and National Heart Institute, New Delhi.
- Diabetes and Related Complications, Hypertension, Geriatric Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Thyroid Abnormalities, Rheumatology, Non-Invasive Cardiology, Gastro Intestinal Disorders, Preventive Medicine, Metabolic Disorders.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS – Govt Medical College, Chandigarh
- DNB Radiodiagnosis – Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences, New Delhi
- NABH – Programme of Implementation
- MBBS, Kurukshetra University
- MD (General Medicine), Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes, Royal College of Physicians, UK