Dr. Sumana Banerjee
Dr. Sumana Banerjee is a trained Obstetrician and Gynecologist. She has received rigorous training from some of the best institutes in the country. Dr. Sumana considers her ability to care for women an enormous blessing. It is her constant endeavor to incorporate modern techniques into practice to provide her patients with the best possible care. She adopts a holistic approach towards patient care and does not restrict her focus on just the disease.
Dr. Sumana Banerjee has 14 years of experience in the field of gynaecology and high risk pregnancy and also specialist for painless normal delivery.
- High-Risk Obstetrics & Painless Vaginal delivery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures & Adolescent Gynecology
- Infertility Management/Ovulation Induction & IUI
- Contraception & Family Planning Pediatric Urology
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS - LadyHardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- DNB Obstetrics & Gynecology - DeenDayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi\
- Training in Purohit Vaginal Hysterectomy, Orissa
- Laparoscopic Training from Johnson
- Training in Cadaveric Gynae-Oncology AIIMS, New Delhi
Awards & Accomplishments
- Life Member of Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Life Member of Association of Obstetrics & Gynecology (AOGD)
- Worked as Senior Resident at Lady Hardinge Medical College and SmtSuchetaKriplani Hospital, New Delhi.
- Worked as Junior Resident Obstetrics & Gynecology at ESI Hospital Basaidarapur, New Delhi
- Worked as Senior Resident at DeenDayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi.
- Worked as Visiting Consultant at Rockland Hospital Dwarka, Delhi
- Worked as Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology at ESI Hospital Maneser Gurugram, Haryana
- Worked as a Consultant at in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital & Venkateshwar Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi