Dr. Parveen Jain
Dr Parveen Jain is working in the field of Medical Oncology since 7 years. He has a vast experience in the management of both hematological & non hematological malignancies (breast, lung, GI malignancies and other solid tumors). He has completed MBBS from KMC, Mangalore , DNB in General medicine from JGH, Rohini, New Delhi , DNB in Medical Oncology from RGCI & RC, New Delhi. He cleared “European Certified Medical Oncologist” exam conducted by ESMO Medical Oncology in 2016. He has also done preceptorship in Prostate cancer and Lung cancer conducted by European Society of Medical Oncology in Singapore.
Dr. Parveen Jain has keen interest in conducting clinical research. He has participated as a Co-investigator in various phase II, III & IV clinical trials. He also has numerous publications in his credit in various national and international journals.
He is an active member of European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), Indian Society of Oncology (ISO). He has done many oral and poster presentations in national conferences.
- Hematological malignancies - Chronic Leukemias, Lymphomas and Plasma cell disorders.
- All Solid Malignancies with keen interest in Breast cancer, lung cancer, ovarian and Gastrointestinal cancers.
- Targeted therapies
- Oncologic emergencies
- Palliative care and Metronomic therapy
Non hematological malignancies:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gynecological Cancers
- Lymphomas (Hodgkin & Non-Hodgkin)
- Plasma cell neoplasms
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS, DNB (General Medicine), DNB (Medical Oncology), ECMO (Medical Oncology)
Awards & Accomplishments
- Awarded 2nd Prize for Oral paper presentation at RGCON 2017 titled “To evaluate role of Ki-67 index as a predictor of response to neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer”.
- Award Poster Presentation at ISMPO ISOCON 2015 titled “To analyze the Epidemiological & Molecular profile of patients with metastatic adenocarcinoma lung presenting to a single unit of a tertiary cancer centre (RGCI & RC) in North India”.
- Won 2nd prize at annually held “SPEAK program”, Mumbai with a theme of Ovarian Cancer management.
- Won 1st prize in “Soft tissue sarcoma quiz” at Action Cancer Institute, Delhi.
- Runner up position in ICON Oncology Quiz (ICON 2017, Lucknow)