Dr. Amit Pendharkar is a renowned name in the field of cardiology. He has over 15 years of experience in this field and has saved the lives of many patients. He has received widespread acclaim for his adaptable and patient-centric approach. He has worked with leading institutions such as Hindu Rao Hospital in New Delhi, Metro group of hospitals Delhi, Kalra Hospital, Delhi, and BLK - Max Super - specialty Hospital, New Delhi. He actively participates in numerous prestigious international conferences and seminars and has served as a Chief Speaker on numerous prestigious clinical platforms, particularly in Cardiology. He has a keen interest in health awareness programs and is a regular speaker at such events.
- D.M (Cardiology)- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (A.I.I.M.S), New Delhi
- M.D (Medicine) - M.G.M Medical College and M.Y Hospital, Indore (M.P)
- M.B.B.S.- M.G.M Medical College and M.Y Hospital Indore (M.P.)
- Consultant Cardiology at RLKC and Metro Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Consultant Cardiology at Kalra Hospital, New Delhi.
- Associate Director Cardiology at BLK - Max hospital , New Delhi
He has rich experience and expertise in both Non-invasive and Interventional Cardiology. He has performed more than 10000 diagnostic and interventional procedures. He has performed more than 10000 echocardiograms and Stress tests.
- Cardiological Society of India.
- European Society of Cardiology
Awards & Accomplishment
- TAVI ( Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation ) training in 2018.
- Cardiology Today & Tomorrow meeting held at Muscat, Oman in 2015.
- Cardiology Today & Tomorrow meeting held at Hong Kong 2016.
- Cardio update Europe held at Prague, Czech Republic 2017.