Dr. Harpreet Kaur
Dr. Harpreet Kaur did her MBBS and Diploma in Clinical Pathology from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal and her DNB (Diplomate of National Board of Examinations) Pathology from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi. She has done her residency in SDDMSC and worked as a District Pathologist for South West Delhi. Prior to working with Aakash Healthcare she was working at Artemis Hospitals, and has set up an NABL accredited lab ensuring adherence to quality, led the complete lab staff in Haematology, Cytology, Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology and Transfusion Medicine. She has worked as an infection control officer also during this time. She has experience of working as quality manager laboratory and an internal auditor for hospitals as per NABH standards.
- Transfusion Medicine and Blood banking
- Haematology and Cytopathology
- Quality assurance (Assessor for NABH blood Bank, IOP in NABH Hospitals, Trained in ISO 15189)
Key Specializations and Expertise
- DNB (Diplomate of National Board of Examinations) Pathology
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology Kasturba Medical College
- MBBS Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Awards & Accomplishments
- Assessor for NABH Blood Bank, IOP in NABH Hospital, Counsellors Training Program by NACO/NBTC and AATM, Internal auditor for hospital as per NABH standards.
- As a Medical Professional, she has written papers on several issues during her medical career.
- Worked as Pathologist for South West district under national Rural Health Mission (Govt. of NCT Delhi) where she looked after more than 40 labs, attended many CMES and workshops in her field, given various talks and undertaken many training sessions during the course of her career.
- Worked with Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon as Consultant Pathology, Quality manager laboratory, Internal auditor NABH
- Pathologist for Southwest district under National Rural Health Mission (Govt. of NCT Delhi)
- Residency at SDDMSC, Dabri, New Delhi.
- Training at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, Rohini, New Delhi
- Registrar at AJ Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore, Karnataka