Dr. Harsh Bhardwaj
Dr. Harsh is an expert in the field of Neurology and has vast experience in managing stroke cases by thrombolytic therapy and in using BOTOX therapy for the management of various neurological disorders. He has been trained in Neurology from some of the most prestigious medical colleges of the country like Safdarjung Hospital and Army Hospital (Research and Referral), New Delhi. He has also been certified in Neurology by the prestigious Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom. He has keen interest in research and has presented his work at various international and national forums. He has numerous publications under his name. His areas of interest include Neuro-immunology (Multiple Sclerosis), Epilepsy and Headache.
Multiple sclerosis and Autoimmune neurological disorders, Headache (Migraine and other primary Headaches), Epilepsy management, Stroke, Dementia, Movement Disorders
Key Specializations and Expertise
MBBS; VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
MD (Internal Medicine); VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
DNB (Internal Medicine)
DNB (Neurology); Army Hospital (R&R)
SCE (Neurology); Royal College of Physicians (United Kingdom)
Awards & Accomplishments
- Presentation in European Stroke Organisation Conference 2019 at Milan, Italy
- Presentation in World Stroke Organisation Conference 2017 at Kyoto, Japan
- Presentation in IANCON 2016
- Papers in National and International Journals
- Life Member: Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN)
- Member American Academy of Neurology.