Dr. Mayank Bansal
Dr. Mayank Bansal received international certification as an expert in Ophthalmology by the International council of Ophthalmology (ICO) London, UIC in 2013. In pursuit of cutting edge technology, He trained in retina at the university of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) USA in 2014.He has an experience of over 10 years.
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Key Specializations and Expertise
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Glasgow, U.K.) – (F.R.C.S.) Ophthalmology
- International level certification, and prestigious fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow, United Kingdom. The fellowship was awarded after rigorous 3 stage examination by the college.
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK - (M.R.C.S.Ed)
- International level certification, awarded by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Ophthalmology
- Residency: 2010 – 2013 – at Rajendra Prasad Centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India; tertiary care hospital and Apex Eye Institute of India.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, (M.B,B.S.)
- Medical School: 2004 – 2008; Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India; Distinction in the subject of Physiology
Awards & Accomplishments
- Rank 1, Senior Residency AIIMS, Delhi
- Prof. Prem Prakash Trophy at AIIMS, Delhi
- Dalai Lama Grant and Award AIIMS, Delhi
- Fellow of the International Council of Ophthalmology (F.I.C.O.)
- Awarded International Council of Ophthalmology Fellowship in Vitreo-Retinal Surgery at Stein Eye Institute, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), USA under the mentorship of Dr. Steven D. Schwartz, Chief of Retina, UCLA, in 2014
Fellow of All India Collegium of Ophthalmology (F.A.I.C.O.) - Vitreo-Retinal Surgery Awarded for Retina and Vitreous, by the All India Ophthalmological Society in Feb 2018
- Member of the International Council of Ophthalmology
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeon of Edinbur
- Permanent member of All India Ophthalmological Society
- Permanent member of Vitreo-Retina Society of India