Dr. Pooja Chopra is an expert Dermatologist and Dermatosurgeon with an extensive experience of 19 years. She has hands on experience in using the latest aesthetic treatments including indication for lasers (hair reduction, pigementation), PRP, mesotherapy, chemical peels, Microdermabrasion for acne scars, facial rejuvenation. She has expertise in treating extensive range of dermatological conditions related to skin, hair, nails and great surgical skills towards electrodessication of warts, skin tags, mole surgery, ear-lobe repair, etc. Earlier she worked with Dr.V.P.Kaushik, a leading dermatologist of Delhi and past president of DMA.
- MBBS – Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Mangalore
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education DVD course at KMC, Mangalore
Melanocyte Grafting for Vitiligo and Punch Grafting, Cryotherapy with Liquid Nitrogen for Warts, Corns, Laser Hair Reduction, PRP Therapy, and Derma Roller.
- Registered with DMC (Reg. no. 8420)
- Life member of IMA-SDB (LM- 1170), IMA-Dwarka
- Member of IADVL
- Member of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India