Dr Raghavan Samudrala is a trained neurologist from AIIMS, Delhi with more than 25 years of experience in management of Neurological Disorders and worked as HOD, Department of Neurology at Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi. He has extensive expertise in management of stroke, including Thrombolytic therapy, management of Epilepsy, particularly in women and children, Botox therapy in various movement disorders, Critical care management of patients of Status Epilepticus, Gullian –Barre syndrome, Myasthenia Gravis, Meningoencephalitis, and Transverse Myelitis etc.
- MBBS from SV University [AP]
- MD Gen Medicine from University of Health Sciences AP
- DM Neurology from AIIMS, New Delhi
Analysis and reporting of various nerve conduction studies, EMG, EEG, Polysomnography and Evoked potentials.
- American academy of Neurology
- World Federation of Neurology
- International Parkinson and Movement disorder Society
- Indian Epilepsy Society
- Indian Academy of Neurology
- Neurological Society of India
- Association of Physicians of India
- Delhi Neurological Association
Awards & Accomplishment
- Chaired sessions in National and International Conferences. Published a number of papers in national and international journals. Expert member of Neurology at Ministry of Health