Dr. Vikas Jain
Dr Vikas Jain is an Associate Consultant, Surgical Oncology at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital. He has more than 9 years of experience in laparoscopic surgery, and head to toe surgical oncology. Dr. Vikas is trained in advanced laparoscopy from Mohak Hitech Hospital, Indore. He has previously worked in Apollo Hospital, Asian Cancer Center and Venkateshwar Cancer Center. He was also a Consultant in UMC Victoria Hospital, Africa. Presently he is running "BEAT tumor clinic" in Aakash healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, Dwarka.
He is expertise and interest in Head, Neck, Skin, Soft tissue tumor and Thoracoscopic lung cancer.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS – SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- DNB Surgery, Apollo Super Speciality Hospital
- MRCS Part A - Royal College of London
- Advanced Training in Minimal Access Surgery – Mohak Hitech & Laser center, Indore
- Training in Surgical Oncology - Asian Cancer Center
- FMAS - FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY
- FMAS, FIAGES
Awards & Accomplishments
- Sister Nirmala Quiz gold medalist and runner up in Saint John’s Medical College, Bengaluru.
- Dr. Jain has written more than 8 publications in national & international peer-reviewed journals.
- He also authored the book "Vascular complication in neurofibromatosis: Role of amputation"(ISBN13:978-613-7-34250-3) with a German publisher.
- Had been part of DNB general surgery teaching faculties in Asian hospital, Faridabad.
- He has attended several workshops & training programs/conferences & seminars nationally & internationally
- He has presented many papers in national & international conferences including UAE Cancer Congress, Dubai & had been the only invited Indian surgeon in the 4th congress of the world association for plastic surgeons of Chinese descent at HONGKONG.
- Presently Dr Jain acting as Associate editor journal “otolaryngology open access(medwinpublishers)”.
- Associate editor journal “Open Access Journal of Endocrinology (OAJE) (medwinpublishers)
- Editorial board member of : Journal of Harmonized Research in Medical and HealthScience(ISSN:2395-6046)
- Reviewer of “Indian Journal Of Anatomy And Surgery Of Head, Neck and Brain” (ISSN No. 2455-846XOnline)
- Reviewer of “World Journal Of Surgical Oncology” Professional Memberships –
- Life member of Association of Surgeon of India - 32176
- Life Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India - 5628
- Life member of Association Of Diplomat Of National Board Doctors
- Life Member of Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India - 1697
- Life Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons - 7129
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery.
- Fellowship of India Associate of Gastro Endo Surgery.
Awards and Honors:
- National Editorial Board Member of Journal Of Minimal Access Surgeons (JMAS).