Dr. (Major) Vikas Sharma
Dr. (Major) Vikas Sharma is an extremely skilled radiologist working as Consultant – Radiology in Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, Dwarka, New Delhi. He is an alumnus of PGIMS, Rohtak and has been trained in the department of Radiodiagnosis and Imaging from the prestigious apex institute, Army Hospital, Research and Referral, New Delhi.
His exemplary demeanour and patient friendly conduct endears him to every group and situation. Due to his glorious medical career in various hospitals of the Armed Forces and vast experience in diagnosing various challenging cases and exposure in various premier medical institutes of the country, he is extremely decisive and accomplishes desired results all the time.
As a certified NABH Assessor, he ensures high quality standards in the department and organisation at all times.
- Conventional Radiography
- Advanced Ultrasound and Colour Doppler
- Computed Tomography (CT) with its advanced applications
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) with its advanced applications
- Interventional Radiology
- Special interest in Cardiovascular Imaging
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS – PGI MS, Rohtak
- DMRD – Army Hospital Research and Referral
- NABH Assessors course – Quality council of India (QCI)
Awards & Accomplishments
He has been a speaker in various conferences and has numerous peer reviewed publications to his merit.