Dr. Vishakh Varma
Dr. Vishakh Varma is an astute clinician trained in the best centers in India. He is currently working as a Consultant in Critical Care Medicine. He took his basic medical degree from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has a Fellowship from the National Board of Examinations in Critical Care Medicine. Thereafter he has served at various positions at reputed multi-specialty hospitals in NCR.
Dr. Vishakh Varma has expertise in the management of sick patients in the hospital across various specialities. He has a special interest in Infection Control practices in the hospital and tropical infections. He is an expert in advanced ventilatory strategies such as ECMO, HFOV and Inhaled Nitric Oxide. He is also an expert in Bedside Ultrasound and 2D ECHO of critically ill patients.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- M.B.B.S. Maulana Azad Medical College, NewDelhi
- M.D. SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- FNB (CCM) Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Awards & Accomplishments
- Dr. Vishakh has been trained ACLS, ATLS, ATULS , Critical Care Neurology, Critical Care Nephrology, Advanced Hemodynamic Monitoring, and Advanced Mechanical Ventilation.
- He has been a speaker in many lectures and conducted workshops in state and national level conferences.