Dr. Minakshi Fullara (PT)
Dr. Minakshi Fullara (PT) completed her Bachelors in Physiotherapy from Institute of Applied Medicines and Research in 2009. She did her Masters in Physiotherapy with specialisation in Musculoskeletel conditions and successfully completed her “Certification in Manual Therapy” from Manual Therapy Foundation of India in 2012. Later she undertook international standards of manual therapy and completed her “Certification in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy” from Perth , Western Australia (Curtin university) in 2014 under the guidance of renowned international physical therapist Dr Kim Robinson & Dr Toby Hall. Before joining this organisation she has worked as Consultant Physiotherapist and Health Councellor in Indian Hospital, Shalimar Bagh New-Delhi. She has also done voluntary work in hospitals like Dr B R Ambedkar Hospital and Hindu Rao Hospital.
Dr. Minakshi Fullara (PT) has expertise in Integrated approach to Manual Therapy techniques along with soft tissue mobilisation techniques, Kinesio Taping, Dry Needling, She has almost 9 years clinical experience in planning rehabilitation protocol of orthopaedics, sports injuries, neurological and cardiopulmonary conditions.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- Clinical Internship from Sir Gangaram Hospital (Oct 2009-March 2010)
- Certificate in Manual Therapy (CMT) from Manual Therapy Foundation of India in 2012
- Certificate in Orthopaedics Manual Therapy, Curtin University, Australia, Perth in 2014.
- Certificate in Dry Needling (Level 1)
Awards & Accomplishments
- Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapy
- Member of Manual Therapy Foundation of India
- Member of Delhi Council of Physiotherapy AWARDS & HONORS (IF ANY) She has been successfully awarded as the Star Doctor at Aakash Healthcare. She has been awarded with award of excellence in August 2017.
- She has been awarded with award of long service in August 2018.
- Hands on Workshops/ Presentations/Seminars/CMEs Attended CME on “Radio Diagnosis and Neuro Rehab” at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi,September 2006
- Presented a poster titled “physiological ways of exercises verses yoga therapy”, in the “Conference on Fitness Equation by 2010” at Institute of Applied Medicines and Research,November 2008.
- Attended conference on “Fitness Equation by 2010” November 2008. CME on “Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Update II” at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi, March 2010.
- Hands on Workshop on “XIX CommonWealth Games Delhi 2010 Advanced Sports Physiotherapy Training Programme- Part I and Kinesio Taping” for 2 days at YWCA, New Delhi, April 2010.
- Attended “2 nd International conference of Physical Therapy” held at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, December 2013.
- International hands on workshop on “Kinesiotaping by Abraham Joel Victor (Instructor and Sports Physiotherapist, Malaysia)” December 2013 at AIIMS.
- Hands on workshop on “Certification in Manipulative Therapy of Cervical Spine and Upper Quadrant” at Chandigarh, June 2015.
- Hands on Workshop for 3 days on “Dry needling techniques (level 1)” by Dr. Craig Smith,Club Physio, South Africa.