Dr. Akshay Budhraja
Dr. Akshay Budhraja, after completing his Senior Residency at AIIMS, Bhopal; underwent Fellowship training in Interventional Pulmonology at Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon. He is an expert in the field of Respiratory & Sleep Medicine. He holds clinical expertise in managing critically ill patients and various respiratory conditions including Bronchial Asthma, COPD, Pneumonia, Respiratory Failure, ILD, Pulmonary Hypertension, Sleep Disorders, Smoking cessation; Tuberculosis, Sarcoidosis, Lung cancer etc. He has a special interest in the field of Interventional Pulmonology. Dr. Budhraja is also involved in research paper work and has a few scientific publications added to his credit.
Allergy- Testing & Management, Sleep related disorders, Pulmonary Hypertension, Interstitial Lung Disease, Interventional Pulmonology- Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy, EBUS.
Key Specializations and Expertise
- MBBS (Barkatullah University, Bhopal)
- MD-Respiratory Medicine (People’s University, Bhopal)
- Fellowship-Interventional Pumonology (Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon)
Awards & Accomplishments
- Awarded Best Paper Presentation in PULMOCON 2014, Ujjain
- Did learning programme by Royal College of Physicians, London
- Principal Investigator (site) - Indo-Israel DRDO Joint Research Trial-Rapid COVID Testing.
- Principal Investigator (site) of 3 Ongoing International Drug Trials for COVID.
- Indian Chest Society, India. (ICS)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Delhi Medical Council, India (DMC)
- Haryana Medical Council, India.(HMC)
- Madhya Pradesh Medical Council, India.(MPMC)
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Principal Investigator of 6 International Drug Trials
- Member of Indian Chest Society, Asia Pacific Respiratory Society, American College of Chest Physicians, European Respiratory Society.
- Performed more than 3500 Bronchoscopies, 500 EBUS, 150 Thoracoscopies.
- Undergone several learning programmes by RCP, London